Saturday, April 4, 2015

Introduction

My name is Emily Lynch. I am 20 years old and from Hot Springs, Arkansas. I transferred to Henderson from National Park Community College last semester. I have recently changed my major to Physical Education. I grew up in Hot Springs with my mom, sister, and brother. I am the oldest of the three, which makes me the guinea pig.
Both of my parents are teachers, so I have been surrounded by education my whole life. When the school day ended most kids went home, to play by play, or the YMCA. Not me. I just went to my mom's classroom and helped or played on the play ground until it was time to go home. Before I could drive, I practically lived at the school with my mom because of her hard work and dedication to teaching. She is the hardest working teacher that I know.  Both of my parents have inspired me to change lives through being an educator.
I love soccer, basketball, and bike riding. I also run 6 days a week because I love dessert and peanut butter. I enjoy getting out and doing new things.
This is a blog about my main passions: Jesus, family, friends, sports, dogs, peanut butter, and M&M's. Family and friends are so important to me. I love to just spend time with the people I love. I played basketball for four years and soccer for 5 years. I'm not very competitive but I enjoy just playing the game for fun. Dogs are my favorite. Lily and Dixie are my furry friends. I couldn't do life without dogs. I am a huge fan of peanut butter, M&M's, and dessert in general. I love all things peanut butter, especially desserts that contain peanut butter (like peanut butter M&M's).  I am staring this blog because it is an assignment of course, but also because it will be another outlet to express myself and to discover new things that interest me.

http://www.worldsoccer.com/

http://www.somethingswanky.com/6-peanut-butter-desserts/

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/a6765/m-and-m-treats/

Lily
Dixie

5 comments:

  1. There are so many things that made me smile or laugh while reading your entry-- especially the guinea pig comment! I am also the oldest and my family says I am the guinea pig quite often :) Both of my teachers are also parents, so I can totally relate to that as well. There were many times when my sisters and I were younger that we would go to my dad's school and sit there until well after midnight some Friday nights.
    The pictures of your dogs are adorable! How did you get the border around them with their names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are so cute!!! I have three dogs at home and they are all mixed breeds. We don't know exactly what they are. I am the opposite. I do not like peanut butter, especially peanut butter and chocolate. I will eat crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches however, but that's about it. :P That's awesome that you spent so much time getting a "behind the scenes" look of after school. I bet it was a pretty good experience especially since you plan on becoming a teacher! I don't have any close family members who are Educators so I envy you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your theme, I love dessert too,and Jesus is a big part of my life too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once thought about doing Physical Education to become a coach, so have doing that. I also love sports, as played basketball and baseball. I also love desserts, any kind of dessert is good a good dessert to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also transferred from National Park to Henderson... I graduated National Park in May 2013. Did you know they recently changed the name from National Park Community College to just National Park College?

    ReplyDelete